Saturday, October 9, 2010

The myth of the Loose Skin?

6:02 AM |

Have noticed how when people who are overweight lose lots of weight in a short period of time, they seem to have leftover loose skin which seems sinking fins and stay forever?


I am not really overweight, but I have twins in 2001.I'm very petite (4?11?, started probably around 100 pounds at the beginning of pregnancy) for what I got extreeeeeeemely stretched towards the final.después, while I lost 70 pounds that I purchased, which still had this huge fold of skin in my belly has never disappeared in 6 years.


At least I really thought it was mostly skin.Everyone has said.


Now that I am cleaning up my diet and work more, I have been wondering if this tab "skin" would always be all?.Casi everyone that I was referring to said yes, unless the surgery (which is not an option for me).


How depressing.?


And then a few days ago came through this article:


The myth of the Loose Skin


That much sense to me and gave me boy esperanza.El really sounds as he knows what he is talking about.Basically, the essence of the article is that the skin is thinner than paper.By what all "loose skin" is not really fair skin but a layer of fat.And fat can be undone in with proper diet and exercise! Y will fit the piel.Por it, read it and tell me what kids think. sure it gave me hope for my "twin skin" problem!

0 comments: